Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why??


I read it first on Arnold's site.He said that this girl named YuBin from Korea is a member of Wonder Girls.Saying that we..Filipinos are MONKEYS.I like their group but now that I read it..I really don't know.




and another one..miss Jacque Bermejo from Dubai..and take note she's a Filipina.clap clap clap!!

Its so disgusting to see those comment..specially the wall comment of Jacque Bermejo on facebook!! Yes we know that she's in Dubai but still she is a Filipino who called us "SINNERS".

We sinners?...and how about you?..did you call yourself in that way too?..how can you say that to your fellow countrymen?..to your own country?..

So dramatic ending.. Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1 comment:

  1. About UglyYuBin, I will clarify that girl is a fake.. My followers on Twitter said that to me last night...

    ReplyDelete