Thursday, September 17, 2009

the blog of mine

hi..this is my first post in this blog and still the layout is under construction (smiling ).I don't know why i created this..maybe because inah had a blog already so that's why i made it too..(inggit bah?).I am not good in english but i'll try and i think ate joyce is right on what she said to her sister inah and i realized it too.It can help to make us good in English at nakakahiya nga.Well that's life but we are trying.As what inah's said in her first blog..sorry for wrong grammars and terms
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This day is a very busy day!!..my niece amber is here and she keep us so busy by making us smile,giggle and play with her.I am the one who volunteer for taking care of her starting last night because my sister Eimee is going to look for job at morning.
Amber is kind..actually she didn't disturb my sleep and make me aw
ake @ 8:30 am..hmmm take note!not because she's crying but because she keeps rolling on our bed and gave some kick on by body while saying.."ahhhpppppuuu"..hahahahaha.I made her milk and bathed her after.

Amber is now turning 5 months next monday September 21 and I am really excited because i can't wait to see her like ala kalae..walking,eating..i really love her because she is my first niece and hope to be the one and only for my older sister.

It's 12 am in the morning ..gotta go coz i need to rest..till next time sharing my daily life..Goodnight.and Good morning!!

1 comment:

  1. ganda nmn ng blog :)

    sino ba yan si amber
    hahah ang cute nmn nya•..

    ReplyDelete