Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy..m0ment..agaIn..

The tropang itchy
we are not complete Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this pictures was taken by Mr. Arnold Arieta
that's why he is not always present with MOST of our pictures.


We went to Indang last friday (September 18,2009)..for the closing of the university games of different campuses of Cavite State University.We watched the cheer dance competition even if the entire stadium is full of visitors and competitors.My classmates and I are looking for right place and good spot but sad to say that every place that we are intent to be is like a bakery shop with full of costumers and with so many bakers that cooking the bread!! uh oh...we are so suffocated! but still we enjoy the things that we've done..taking pictures,walked for food,and also walked for ride to go home.

Happy happy and happy..even though there's a J n' J on our group..who is so disgusting to see..anyway no comment its just between with my friends " tropang itchy" and I..hahahahaha Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Arnold and I are really enjoyed taking pictures with our shades..He said that we are like a local artist with many fans surrounded with us..hahahahahaha..but let me see ,,where is are fans?..where are they?.( laughing )



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. I love this article!
    J&J makes me laugh at all! Haha
    Thanks for including me on your post.. Ayiie.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really arnold?
    thank you..hahaha
    that's how J&J makes our life horrible!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete