Monday, September 21, 2009

Chengwa..

Jireh Joyce G. Buhain
jaja..
ja'..
chengwa..

a 19 years old woman who is currently studying at WESTERN SCHOOL at Naic Cavite.
kind..sweet, frank,naughty
and sexy!!


She really enjoy joining different competition like bikini contest..beauty pageant..etc.. in different places here in the Philippines.

Jireh and I are childhood bestfriends..sharing some stories , play and sometimes misunderstand each other.She used to call me "KURUKRAY" because of my dimples..and i used to call her "CHENGWA" because of her eyes..I really love her and care for her.She had a very special talent that makes me so so happy..and that is her bad joke!!so so bad!and when she begin to tell some stories or some jokes,
all you can say is..."woooohhhuuuu" because there are some words and action that you didn't expect her to say and do ..well that is my bestfriend..she is so cool.

I hope that we always have a time for each other..bond again and do the things like we did before.I am so happy for her achievements in life..and still hope that she will study hard..and finish her study first before anything else..

"i love you chengwa" :)


1 comment: