Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mr. Efren Penaflorida

CLICK THE PICTURE TO VOTE!!!


Sir Efren Penaflorida says "They need education to be successful in life. It's just giving them what others gave to me,"


Its a pleasure for me to write something about him..He became my student teacher in Math when I was in Third year High School way back 2005 in Cavite National High School.I sent him a letter two days ago, telling that I am the student who caught his attention the time that he accomplished his practice teaching in our school..that time, Sir Ef told us to make a goodbye letter for him, a letter where you can say a bad or good comment about him.At the end of my letter for him, I invite him to watch the battle of the bands at Montano Hall where me and my group are participant, He smile and say that I am the only one who do that.


back to the letter..

I congratulate him for being one of the remarkable individuals that have been selected by the blue ribbon panel as the TOP 10 CNN HEROES.
and he say that "
Thank you so much Kathe. I am encouraged all the more. Please campaign that people will VOTE FOR THE KIDS AND VOLUNTEERS I represent. It's not really about EFREN alone but the dedication and determination of the heroes behind DTC. Salamat po."


I didn't expect that he will answer my letter for him and assuming the he don't have enough time..but he did and it really makes me feel happy inside and knowing that he still remember me :)


I salute to you and to your group..more power and more help for children's.Godbless!!


I VOTED FOR EFREN PENAFLORIDA
20 times per logging in
vote now!!








4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Efren Penaflorida for winning the 2009 CNN Hero of the Year. Keep inspiring more people to unleash the hero within us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool:.
    http://lestha1.multiply.com/photos/album/280/NOMINATED_FOR_CNN_HEROES_2009

    ReplyDelete